TERMS & SAFETY ADVICE
1 July 2018
To make the most of your jumping castle experience, make sure you follow the important safety rules.
- Inflatables requires a relatively flat area
- Sticks and rocks must be cleared form the area
- Do not set nearby fire, braai’s, and no smoking on the inflatable
- Do not set the blower near by water, ELECTRICITY and WATER don’t mix
- Always have an adult supervising
- Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
- Don’t bounce or jump near the entrance
- Take off your shoes, jewellery and any other sharp objects
- Children under 3 years old should have adult supervision at all times
- The maximum weight of somebody in the castle is 100kg
- In case of rain or bad weather, all children should exit the castle and the motor should be turned off and taken inside
- If power to the castle is lost ensure all children leave the castle until power is restored and castle fully inflated
Conditions of Hire
- All payments to be made “COD”.
- The owner does not accept any responsibility for loss, damage or injury to any persons or property whatsoever under any conditions, including acts of God. No refunds in the event of rain or from cancellations on date of function.
- The hirer acknowledges that it is necessary at all times to have a responsible adult in attendance to supervise children and undertakes to ensure strict compliance herewith simultaneously indemnifying the owner against any claim that may be made against the owner arising out of damage sustained by any persons utilising the inflatable and motor.
- All damages and theft incurred to inflatables and motors while in possession of the hirer or his representative, will be payable by the hirer unless mutually agreed to in writing by both parties.
- No children allowed to play with or near motors. Motors must not be left in the rain or sprayed with water.
- No shoes, sharp objects, food or water (except waterslides) to be allowed on inflatables.
- Inflatables to stand on a flat surface, preferably on grass and in the shade. The ground cover to be used on all other surfaces other than grass.
- No adults allowed on inflatables, unless specified.
- The hirer agrees to return the inflatables stated above in the same condition as received and in the event of any damage due to maliciousness or irresponsibility, it will be brought to the attention of the owner who will then assess the damage and decide on further steps to be taken if necessary.
- Please lock dogs away while the item is on your premises.
- The hirer shall not relocate the inflatable item once it has been set up by the owner.
- The hirer will deflate the inflatable 15 minutes prior to collection time.
- If the party is cancelled for whatever reason, Jumping Fun will allow a postponement to a later date provided that the same item is available. No refunds, for whatever reason, will be entertained.
- Refunds will not be offered should there be any loadshedding or power failures once the castle has been delivered.
- The hirer has read, understands and agrees to all the conditions as stated above.